If dates are shown in the incorrect format (eg in US format when you're in the UK), that usually means that Chrome is set with the wrong language setup.
To configure Chrome to use UK English rather than US English, use the following steps:
- Go to Chrome settings - click the three dots at the top right and choose Settings
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Advanced
- Scroll down until you find the Languages section. Where it says 'Language', click the little down-arrow at the right
- Click the Add languages button and add the English (United Kingdom) language support
- In the Order languages section, click on the three dots to the right of English (United Kingdom) and select Display Google Chrome in this language and Move Up until this language is at the top of the language list
- Restart Google Chrome